Sunday, May 22, 2005

I’ll say before I begin this post that I am very angry. Firs I am on a caffeine high still from a cup of coffee this afternoon. I’m tired yet buzzed up, not a good combo.

Second, this is the second week in a row that I have gone to my Sunday night Bible study/gathering/church only to find it cancelled. The first time I was all right with, simple miscommunication, this week I am not happy. I called both leaders late this week to see what was going on and was told nothing that it would be cancelled. I could have led! I plan much of my weekend around this, and when it gets cancelled I get angry!

I’m beginning to…

…realize that parenthood is nothing more than legal bribery
…become concerned at my bad luck in finding a consistent fellowship that I fit into, I
thought this Sunday night thing at Copper Rock would work out, but I am becoming
more concerned every week
…realize that finding the balance between preaching the grace of love of Christ balanced
with the Final Judgment of God is a very delicate threshold
…understand that when a large pickup truck with a confederate flag comes screaming
down the road at me, they’re not stopping, I’d better get out of the way
...see that I want many things in life, many material things, and that I need to want the
things of God with just as much vigor
…enjoy reading books more than the Bible
…see how much I love my family and also that it is really difficult to understand the love
of God before one becomes a parent
…long for summer vacation!

No comments: