Friday, August 01, 2008

I've been wanting to do this for a few weeks now...here is a list of my most inspiring and encouraging quotes in the Bible:

...In the beginning God

...Are not...the rivers of Damascus better than the rivers of Israel?

...To proclaim the year of the Lord's favor

...Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham

...The Kingdom of Heaven is near

...You have heard that it was said...

...If I only touch his cloak

...Lazarus, come out!

...Whom shall I fear?

...If God is with us

...Greater is He

...From every nation, tribe, people, and language

...I am making everyting new!

That's all for now, possibly more to come in the future. Feel free to add some of your own in the comments and I'll post them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my personal favorites....I AM!

JPN said...

Great one!