Monday, July 26, 2004

I am either running on total adrenaline at this point or I will not get jet lag on this trip.  I hope it is the latter but I feel it is the former.  I just hope I don't crash in a few days.

We just got off an intense prayer and share time with about half of our group.  It was great.  I find that in times such as these, with being in a different culture, experiencing fear of the unknown, etc., I am drawn to seek God more.  I wish it were like that all the time.

I am once again, as I knew would happen, feel the extraordinary tug to come and minister here full time.  The funny thing, as I was telling a few people today, is that I have no desire to go anyplace else to minister other than here.  It's quite weird.  Of all the nations in the world, I want to go to Kenya and have great contacts in that nations, and more coming in the next two weeks.  May I just be obedient to the Lord!

Tomorrow is the big day, we press through to Kitale to fulfill a two-year goal of reuniting with Japheth and his family.  He was so excited in the airport that I will be meeting his family just as he has met mine and we will minister together for the work of the Lord.  May we unite in the spreading of the Gospel and the discipling of the nations.

No comments: