Friday, July 23, 2004

I haven't blogged in forever.  I'd lie and tell you I didn't have time but I'm really just lazy. 

If you are checking this you probably know that I am leaving for Kenya in the morning.  Just one thoughtss:

There is some anxiety on the part of Lisa and I.  It's almost like we won't see each other again.  I have to put it in perspective though.  Three years ago I hurt my knee pretty bad skiing in Colorado the first night I was there.  I had to have someone feel sorry for me so I called my mom and told her what happened and she said just to be thankful that I can walk and ski in the first place.  Perspective.  Japheth, the gentleman we are going to see, left his family for two years to come to the states to gain a Christian education leaving 8 kids behind.  I will be gone for two weeks.  Perspective. 

Hopefully I'll be back soon!

No comments: