Monday, July 26, 2004

It's 2am and I can't sleep.  We went down at around 10, so I don' t know why I am up.  Maybe since my body on got four hours of sleep the past few nights it thinks I am done sleeping.

This computer here is very slow, they can only have dial-up since high-speed is like $600 a month.  It's funny though, I put my wrong password in just a few minutes ago to do this and a second later it told me. 

We found out today that most Kenyans live on around $1.10 a day, that made me sick when I went and exchanged my $400 at the bank today, that is what most people make in a year.  I threw it out like nothing.  Change Please.

A few of us have been playing mental badminton since we left Chicago.  We toss out ideas and throw them back at each other.  No one wins though.  I love that, but I also find that while we sit around and toss these ideas back and forth there are people all around the world dying without ever hearing the Gospel.  I believe, at least for my own life, there needs to be more action and less theological arguing.

 

No comments: