Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Jesse Jackson Jr. was being interviewed on the radio this morning by Mike North out of Chicago and he asked him what exactly Kerry's plan for Iraq was, since it was laid out so well on Thursday evening but no one still has any idea what it was. He called for a global summit to discuss the exit process, but then also said that wouldn't work so there would have to be an Arab summit to get those countries involved in helping us get out of Iraq. That'll work...

I went to the grocery store last night to pick up some pasta and went through the express lane. I couldn't beleive my eyes when the person two ahead of me paid for Robitussin with a check. Then, the guy in front of me paid for whatever he bought, which came to $7.77 with a check as well! I thought the Lord Himself was coming back...


No comments: