Thursday, October 07, 2004

Talk about nothing being out on the video scene, I was just looking at Family Video online and there has been nothing good released in the last two moths and nothing on the horizon. Ladykillers? Alamo? Makes me sick...I can't wait for Christmas when "Oceans 12" and "Meet the Fochers" comes out.

On another somber note, I see Brett Favre's brother-in-law was killed on an ATV accident. It reminds me of when I was somewhere around 12 and had a nasty crash with one of those and was lucky to walk away. It always reminds me when I hear stories like this how lucky I was to survive adolescence and early adulthood alive and have the chance to get to know Jesus.

Speaking of that, I was asked yesterday if I was a "very religious person?" I hate that term, but never know how to respond. From now on I am going to say, "If you are asking if I love Jesus, yes I do. If you are asking if I am some religious nut, then no." I can't wait to see the reaction on that person's face.

No comments: