Saturday, October 16, 2004

This from my new friend Vox Day (thanks Adam!):
In my ideal world, there would be a test for an inclination to tell other people what to do. Those who test positive would be sent to Antarctica, where they could spend their lives trying to run each others' lives, leaving the rest of us in peace for a change.
AMEN!

Also, I'm not en ecologist or biologist or any other kind of -gist, but I was reading in National Geographic yesterday that nearly a century ago they (I don't know who they are) removed wolves from Yellowstone National Park. Recently, within the past ten years anyway, they have been reintroduced , which of course was feared to be a death sentence for the elk. Au Contraire Mu Fraire! It seems the elk and other flora are thriving like never before. The wolf are back in their natural habitat and all species are doing just fine. This makes me think, God created the wolf and put them in their natural habitat, we came in and messed it up for some reason but when they returned things returned to normal. I see God so in this, as Paul wrote to the church in Rome, "being understood from what has been made..."
Maybe it's a stretch, but it makes sense to me...

No comments: