Saturday, February 19, 2005

First, you have to check out this link. It's amazing to think that this sort of things happens right under our nose. It makes me even more sure of starting the organization I posted last week.
http://www.wisinfo.com/postcrescent/news/archive/local_19869616.shtml

Second, I don't care who you are, you need to watch Eminem's movie "8 Mile." Say what you want about him, like him or hate him (and I am not a big fan), but if you want to see life in the inner city and the victims of it, you need to watch this movie. People wonder why he is so angry, they need to watch this movie. If Christians truly want to reach out to this world (and I doubt the truth of that statement for many of us), they need to understand this culture. It will be required watching if I ever teach a college level class.

No comments: