Saturday, February 24, 2007

Out of commission!

That is the best way to describe my last few weeks. A few things have kept me from posting:

1) Basketball season wrapped up for me on Feb. 12 and the last two weeks were just a whirlwind. It is still going on but my team is done. 16-0, my first undefeated team ever.

2) Lisa's work schedule. Her boss and manager had a child at the end of January and Lisa has been picking up her hours to keep the store running. She has been working full and even overtime the past few weeks, and most shifts are 2-10pm, so we got days without seeing each other. It's taken it's toll on both of us, only four more weeks left!

3) The flu. I got the real deal starting last Saturday, influenza, and it took me right out of commission for the past week. I went to work for half a day on Monday, had to take Tuesday and Wednesday off, and then slugged through the day on Thursday and Friday. Today is the first day I feel half-way decent. WOW!

Look forward to getting back into things soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! Thought we lost you there for awhile.