Monday, January 26, 2004

Just a few random thoughts today...

- I hate bumper stickers...
- Do you think if Jesus were alive today he would walk around with a t-shirt that read "I save"...
- Right now I have a fellow Christian (at least I think they are a believer) who hates me because of a way that I handled a situation on my basketball team, yet they are not making basketball a "god" (Hmmmmmmmmm)...
- Do you think we as Christians will ever fully realize that we are all still sinners even after we receive Christ and react to and deal with and still love people accordingly?...
- No wonder the world hates us...
- I am beginning to understand people who say "I like Christianity, but those Christians"...
- I get to take my wife out on a date tonight...

Enough for today, I'm on a soap box and don't want to go any further...

No comments: