Friday, November 18, 2005

Talk about the blogger doldrums! I can't believe its been almost two weeks. I've been busy with basketball and family stuff, nothing really to comment oneither. Oh well, in the meantime I've been on a hot streak for movie viewing. I mentioned a few weeks back "Crash" and I followed that up with "The Interpretor," another must-see in my mind. Then just this past week I've watched "Mystic River," an older flick I hadn't seen in a while and a movie I swore I'd never see, "Along Came Polly," but found it very funny and upped Jennifer Aniston to the near top of my "uberbabe list." Of course, in between there I saw one of the worse movies of all time, "The Terminal," I couldn't even finish it, it was so bad!

I heard today that China holds $711 billion US dollars, making them the second largest holder of our currency. Something inside of me tells me that's not a good thing.

This past weekend I was watching some NFL game, I can't remember which one, when all of the sudden they went down to the field and here was Tony Siragusa interviewing former President Jimmy Carter. Has there ever been an odder pair?

Finally, I have been in a major funk of late, spiritually, personally, professionally, etc. I feel the nudging of the Spirit that it may be time for changes in certain areas, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions. I think part of it is the wear and tear of the coaching season, all four months of it, six days a week, at least three hours per day. I'm just not into it emotionally, and it affects other areas of my life. I told Lisa, at least I couldn't be happier with her and the kids, that gives me an escape. I'm sure I'll get out of it, it just sucks being in it.

No comments: