Monday, May 21, 2007

I did something today that I haven't done in a long time, abandoned a book. So long Theroux, I loved "Dark Star Safari" but just couldn't get into "The Happy Isles of Oceania," maybe I'll pick it up at a later date with more time on my hands to read about something I don't have a lot of interest in.

Welcome "Velvet Elvis," although the intro didn't catch me, this quote on the back did, "Just because I'm a Christian and I'm trying to articulate a Christian worldview doesn't mean I've got it nailed. I'm contributing to the discussion. God has spoken, and the rest is commentary, right?"

1 comment:

James said...

This is a book my buddy Larry recommended. I'll be curious to hear what you think.

I'm reading "Teach Like Your Hair's on Fire." Very interesting look at education.