Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I blogged the following some time in May:

"Last, I used to think I was high stuff in God's Kingdom. But He is really convicting and humbling me more lately. There are so many people out there who are just spiritual giants compared to me. That's all right, but I just have to remember that the first will be last and vice versa, and instead of building my own Kingdom on this earth I need to build up the Kingdom of God."

It is totally pertinent as I sit here this evening as well. What God humbled me with this evening was that I just have to serve Him. Whether it be in Kenya or America, in a house church or organized church, whatever the case I must serve and glorify Him with my own life and inspire others to do the same. It's that simple. And that's my prayer.

No comments: