Monday, July 31, 2006

Why do we forget so easily?

After three LONG days of travel I had set in my heart that this would be my last trip for a year or two, I couldn't take it anymore. But over the last two days God has moved in our hearts in an unbelievable way.

We have visited churches and received a remarkable reception. It was like we were Paul or one of the early apostles, yet we are just simple people. They had flowers, songs, everthing. We even got our vehicle stuck at one place but they brought a tractor and pulled us out. We seem to have been an encouragement, and for that we are grateful.

Tomorrow we rest a little, fellowship with Japheth's family, and Ed and I begin our two-day training seminar of high school teachers. Please pray for that as well as safe travel as we return to Nairobi.

Barikewe Sana!

No comments: