Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello fellow visitors to this outstanding blog. I’m JP’s brother and I’ll be a guest contributor here from time to time.

A bit about myself. I’m a (relatively) young man pursuing a law degree in the beautiful and sunny state of Florida. Theologically I’m a follower of Jesus Christ, adhering to the historic, orthodox Christian faith. Politically I’m a libertarian crank (like sports, I’m mostly into politics for the entertainment).

All in all, like G.K. Chesterton, I’m a “prince of paradox.” My theological and political views don’t fit neatly under the traditional “liberal” or “conservative” labels. As you’ll learn as we move along on this entertaining and offensive and informative journey, my output will defy most simplistic characterizations.

I enjoy an adventurous, comedic life that involves (un)healthy doses of both joy and depression, optimism and pessimism. Cynical and sarcastic in the extreme, I’m easily restless, easily bored, and find it difficult to bear any day-in/day-out routine.

And that’s all you probably need to know for now. All that said, and without further delay, let’s start the insanity...

2 comments:

JPN said...

You should have uploaded a pic of yourself...haven't heard from Patrick yet.

Anonymous said...

JP, i'm trying to get my old account back so i don't have to sign up for a new one, but this is taking a little longer than i thought. I'll work on this tomorrow and try to throw a post on here then. Thanks for the invite!