Sunday, February 05, 2006

Why the sudden outburst of blogs, you ask? I've been in an airport quite a bit this weekend on the way to St. Louis and back. My flight got delayed yesterday so I spent an extra two hours here, not much else to do but log in and post.

Why do people complain about the price of airport food? 7 dollars?!!!!!! Yes, my friend, seven dollars for that bagel and coke, get used to it or eat before. Then they yell at the foreign lady behind the counter making minimum wage. Makes me want to reach out and choke them.

Spend ten hours yesterday and five today in a room with three former NFL players (one being Lou Brock's son) and this dude who knows his stuff in the business world. Talk about feeling incompetent! A lot of listening and little talking. Quite an experience, learning experience, hopefully some good things come out of it. My place there was teaching teachers and doing overseas work, that's my passion, if it works where I can do that full time, all the better.

No comments: