Sunday, June 11, 2006

This week hasn't been the best for the Nate family. On Monday early morning, around 3am, Maiya woke us up with a shrill scream and we flew downstairs to find her covered in vomit. We cleaned her up, put her in our bed, only to come back upstairs to our bed being covered in vomit. She threw up about 3 more times that morning and then a few more on Monday later in the morning. She was a vegetable on the couch for Monday and Tuesday, came out of it on Wednesday and is fine now.

This morning, again at 3am, I awoke to Lisa spewing her guys in our room. She threw up three more times, which launched me into a gut-wrenching tirade of vomit at 11am this morning. Fortunately for us, Lisa's sister just happened to spend the night at our house last night and could take care of the kids until my parents came to keep them for the night. Kendyl showed some signs of sickness as well, but she seems all right.

On the bright side, if this was next weekend we'd be in trouble with the move, so I am thankful for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Wednesday that happened to me too! It was terrible but I too was just happy it happened when it did...seeing as today was my first day of work.