Thursday, June 29, 2006

Slow-go on the posting and may get even slower for the next week. Japheth is staying here with us and I am keeping him as busy as I can, getting him in front of as many people as I can. I'll update when I can.

Just a couple of thoughts:

1) I hate meter maids! Long story, right Adam...

2) I picked up a stray copy of Time in school yesterday and read a short article about al-Zarqawi. The man was an animal, an absolute dispicable human being, but one thing struck me about him: He spent his youth as a street thug in a dusty town of Zarqa before finding his life's purpose in the terrorist camps in Afghanistan. After retuning to Jordan he was arrested for possessing explosives and spent five years in prison, where he memorized the Koran and drafted cellmates to join his quest to overthrow Jordan's secular rulers. You have to admire the passion of these men, I know I am convicted at their zeal, if only I could capture that and use it for the Kingdom.

3) I never knew what a blessing a new house could be for the family. I was totally against it at first, thinking that it would somehow compromise me in some way or another, but it's been great and we are really thankful!

No comments: