Tuesday, March 22, 2005

One more thing on the Terri Shiavo case. I find it very interesting that the liberals, the Democratic Party, is supposed to be the party of the people, protecting them from the big, bad businessmen on the right, those who want the death penalty and have no concern for the little guy. Yet in this case the tides are turned, it is the right, accordingly, who is fighting to keep Terri alive while the left wants her dead. Kind of a role reversal of ideals in my mind.

Also, I bought some jelly beans for Maiya tonight. She was thanking me and I told her I love her so much, that is why I bought those for her. Right when I said it I realized that maybe because I love her so much I shouldn't buy them for her, since they are so bad for her, and I shouldn't do a lot of the things I do for her because I love her instead of doing them because I love her. Does that make sense?

No comments: