Friday, April 21, 2006

Ahhh....the benefits of teaching.

So today I am walking down the hall on my way to talk with a teacher when I see three kids in the hallway. I knew one of them, but the other two start yelling, "Hey Mr. Nate, you're the guy that shops at my store all the time."

I had no idea who they were, but upon a short discussion I found out that one of them needed my approval to get a half credit for graduation that she desperately needed and the other works at Aldo. I may have let on previously that I am a shoe fiend and Aldo happens to be one of my favorite stores. Anyway (and again, I had no idea who this girl was) she tells me how she works at Aldo and that every employee gets 50% off purchases of up to $1500 annually and she was willing to buy me any shoes I wanted at this discounted rate.

Needless to say, she made my day, now if I just knew her name to follow up with her...

1 comment:

James said...

Don't forget about your brutha from another mutha. I wear size 10.