Sunday, April 02, 2006

Florida - UCLA, I want to know who picked that one four months ago. I'm actually looking forward to the game though, a lot of talent on the floor. I'm rooting for the Bruins.

Got my paper graded, now I can finally say I am DONE!

I leave for Guatemala on Wed for a short teaching trip. I was part of a group that developed a curriculum five years ago for public and private schools, we took the material to Kenya last year and now Guatemala. I'm looking forward to it, I trained five teachers last June who will be doing the training, I'm there for answering questions. Should be fun.

On a side note, I'll probably be staying at what looks like the best hotel I've ever been in (I'm a bargain shopper when it comes to travel, don't stay in nice hotels). The funny thing is that part of me would rather be down in the slums with the people, which I've been told makes me really weird. Don't get me wrong, I'll enjoy the luxury, but a part of me will be longing to be be out there with the people.

1 comment:

Adam Nate said...

If that's weird, count me as a weirdo. I'm with you on this one.