Friday, December 02, 2005

WOW! did my team suck tonight! We sleepwalked right through a game where we should have obliterated the opponent, only to find ourselves down by one with just over three minutes to go. We were lucky to hit a few shots and get a few calls (the only ones we got all night) and pull it out by seven. We are just not very good.

I'm a terrible assistant coach, I don't think we are coaching these kids very well right now. It may be a long three months.

I am in the early stages of planning a meeting in CA in March and hope to get a day in skiing at Big Bear. What a better three day trip than a morning ski, afternoon meeting, relaxation, and a full day meeting in the sun of Palm Springs, I'm almost kind of convicted, but it will be great to fellowship and pray with some fellow saints and work toward serving the children of Kenya.

By the way, I refust to discuss the debate in the media surrounding Christmas and whether stores should say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays." I could care less, to me, the more Christmas is taken out of the mainstream the happier I am. I would prefer to remove the Christian element out of them entirely, since there is very little remaining anyway. Let's just call it what it is, a time to gather with friends and family, there's no shame in that.

No comments: