Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Right now I feel like Marques Johnson's character in "White Men Can't Jump." One of my favorite parts is when they are hooping and he wants to hustle Wesley Snipes but doesn't have the money, so he puts on a mask and goes over to the liquor store. He enters, "Give me all your money" and the owner responds "Raymond, is that you? Take that mask off!" So Raymond relents and sells the guy the gun, but for under the price. He agrees, but says, "All right, but now you are robbing me!"

As I mentioned last week we have an accepted offer on the home, but it was contingent on the inspection. Wouldn't you know that the furnace is junk. It worked all summer, but the guy said it was junk, and I agree, I think it might be older than me. Anyway, we had to renegotiate and came to an agreement tonight, it cost me $1500 more, but there was nothing we could do. Like I said, "All right, but you are robbing me.!"

No comments: