Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm on the eternal search for a nice pair of khaki/cargo's and can't find one for the life of me! I'm willing to pay whatever it takes! (It would help if I'd lost ten pounds, but until then I need something to wear!)

Another dismal fantasy week. I lost like 72-31. At least I got one win last week, I didn't get skunked! I've figured out my problem with fantasy sports, I pick my team, like the guys, but then stick with them all year. I have no idea who the sleepers are that went undrafted and no matter how much my guys suck throughout the year, I'll continue to throw them in there hoping for the big week. Unless they are out for the year, they stay on my team. In both of my previous baseball seasons, I set the standard for least amount of transactions. If you know of any sleepers out there, I'm more than willing to listen!

I'm taking this class called "Lection Divina - Reading the Classics" and having the hardest time getting into the reading. I don't dislike classical literature per se, yet am not finding much other than a few sound bites in the reading. The class starts next week and I've been plodding through the pre-reading, it's going to be a struggle!

No comments: