Thursday, September 01, 2005

Watching the aftermath of Katrina puts me in a very surreal position. I find it so hard to believe the devastation and need that exists there, it seems like a movie rather than reality. Yet it is real, millions of people may never return to their homes, a year for sure, and here I sit living my normal life worrying about gas prices. Like Maiya just told me, CRAZY!

Speaking of gas, I have not ever seen such a disparity in prices as today. The gas station by my school said $3.09, just a mile down the road it was $2.94. I have mixed feelings on this, part of me thinks it will continue to grow, yet part also thinks it will level off and drop down to around $2.50 or a little highter.

School started today, pretty cool to be back. I have high hopes for this year, I have my own room for the first time, love the people I work with, and hope to get involved and be a leader for the students. I have a good group to work with and hope I can do justice to their desires of growth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

want to make money with your idea, or better yet make money even if you don't have one yet! There is one simple way to acheive this, and it is truly amazingly powerful. I'm proud to bring the most succesful work from home module I have ever worked with in my life!!!

Visit make money free site. It pretty much covers make money free today to learn more.